Páginas

Monday 17 August 2015

The Fox and the Wrap

Some years ago when I was working in London I lived in Wimbledon. So every day I had to take the train to go to work. Some nights, on my may home, I used to encounter foxes trying to find food in the bins.
One night in particular I was walking home eating a hot wrap I just bought in the station ,when all of a sudden I found myself being followed by one of those hungry foxes. I will never forget that moment when for a few minutes there was this connection between the fox and, well....the hot wrap. I shared my dinner with the red-orange creature and from that moment on some of my walks back home weren't lonely anymore. Needless to say I gained a few pounds with all the wraps I had to eat to buy some company.

Here's how I remember him:


No comments: